Monday, December 10, 2007

wella komo koko


That's what this little hot island girl said to me yesterday. I thought she was making a pass at me. It would make sense. Look at me! Anyway, I was like "Voolay voo cooshay ..." and then she says "No, you smell like a coconut."
Now if you know me, one thing you know is that I am real smooth with the ladies,
I just seem to always be at ease. The hotter the girl, the cooler I am. Together, we make "warm". And that's not just one of my great lines, That's a Nate Keeler promise!

So I'm talking to this girl - incidentally - I didn't tell her the reason I smelt like a coconut was cause I was on my 4th Pineapple-coconut-ibuprofen-rum smoothy, not counting the one I kind of knocked over into my lap - I'm telling her all about how cool I am and sensitive and honest, and she doesn't let on, but I can tell she's really impressed. That's about the time CB comes along yelling at me asking me where the hell I've been. His real name is TJ, but Cock block seemed to work better at this point. So I pretended he was just some loony and I didn't know who he was. But Then he's like "C'mon nate, let's go!"

oh crap. tide. gotta go surf. more later.

No comments: